When you see a picture of a lush green lawn with not a weed in sight, you can't help but admire it. A lot of gardeners aspire to having the perfect lawn. Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller is ideal for the control of clover and all major lawn weeds. This double strength weed killer shows effective results in the short periods. This is an essential product to maintain a healthy weed free lawn. It is important to use Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on lawns when they are actively growing from spring to late autumn. It is safe to use around children and pets. It contains Mecoprop-P and Dicamba as the potassium salts in a soluble concentrate.
Direction for Use:
- Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller is designed to control all major lawn weeds including clover. It should be used only as a horticultural systemic and selective herbicide for the control of certain broad-leaved weeds in lawns.
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the chemical.
- Following spraying with Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller, leave the sprayed area un-cut for as long as practicable, to allow the chemical sufficient action to be translocated from the leaf and throughout the plant to the roots.
- Do not spray Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on recently sown lawns.
- It is important to use Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on lawns when they are actively growing from spring to late autumn.
Steps for Application:
- Read the label carefully before you apply Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller in your lawn
- Wear protective clothing and equipment if necessary, such as goggles, gloves, etc
- Make certain you have the correct equipment for Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller application
- Store only in the proper container to prevent accidentally ingestion
- Choose the best day and time of day for pesticide safety in Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller application. Mornings and evenings are usually better times of day for weed killer application
Rates of Application:
- Use a clean knapsack or watering can fitted with a fine rose.
- Cover vegetation without run-off.
- Apply Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller at the rate 25ml per 25square metre in 2.5 - 5 litres of water.
The Doser bottle makes applying Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller easy. The required quantity can be measured by loosening the cap and gently squeezing the bottle until the correct quantity is present in the measuring bulb. Open cap and pour contents into the knapsack sprayer.
- Use Greenforce Lawn Weedkiller on lawns which are actively growing from spring to late autumn.
- Always read the label and product information before use.